Thursday, March 10, 2016

Oregon or Bust

Woof, woof.  Me and Mom are on the road again!

We are on our way to Cape Perpetua.  I can't wait to go to the beach.

Mom has a J-O-B. She says that's a good thing. I'll reserve judgement.

The trip is going great. I love rest areas. The smells are heavenly.  Talk about diversity!

Yesterday Arlo, the Giddy Gat, rode in his carrier. This morning he hid behind the couch before Mom could catch him. He says he likes riding behind the couch but I think he just won't admit he'd rather be in the carrier.

I'll check in with everyone when we get settled.

Your friend,
Pearl

4 comments:

  1. Pearl &Vicki,So glad your trip is going well.love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This morning is gray and rainy so I'm hoping Mom will tune in something other than NPR. Yawn - I feel a nap coming! Woof.

      Delete
  2. Hi Vicki & Pearl! Thx for the welcoming invitation to your blog. Will try to figure out how to post a picture n introduce your Washington State dachshund cousins Buster (red short- haired), Josie (mini brindle cream long-haired) & Lacey (mini wheat wired-hair). Buster & Josie are 9. Lacey is 2. Pearl I had so much fun with your Mom Vicki at her JOB. She brings lots of joy n info to people. �� Look forward to your adventures! Your new friends, Kizzie & Dachshunds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kizzie, Buster, Josie and Lacey. I hope you can post a picture. Mom thinks you might be able to paste a photo into the comment, whatever that means! I got to see your book and I asked Mom why we hadn't done that. She had a lot of interesting excuses! I love your story and the art. Woof, woof. (That's two paws up).

      Delete