Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vote for Baker Simpson


Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while. I'll fill you in on my next post. For now I want to introduce you to my cousin Baker, the Bernese Mountain Dog. His mom put him in a photo contest and of course we want him to win. I already gave him my two free votes. Sorry Baker, I haven't got any money or I would buy some more votes for you. Hey, maybe this is the problem with human elections - some of them still think you can buy extra votes! Mom made me promise not to bring politics into my blog. Anyway, as you can see Baker is a fine looking chap. Debra, his mom, says to please vote for the photo with Baker in his hat. Baker has a very cool boy. My boy is all grown up and lives in Kansas. The site says that the winner will receive valuable prizes from the sponsors. Here's a tip: Get the candy first!

Remember go to www.bendbulletin.com/petpals and Vote for Baker!

Woof,
Pearl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl, I'm Binky, I have a brother named Butter and a sister named Betty, my mom sent me over here. I was wondering if you like cats? I see you like snow. I'm scared of snow now because once when I was a teenager I was lost in the snow for over a month and had nothing much to eat. Finally my mom found me and I was half dead. You've probably heard people say cats have nine lives, well it's true, because I am living proof. By the way I like coffee. You can see a photo of me here
    http://bluestarrgallery.blogspot.com/2009/01/binky-likes-coffee.html

    You can see my sister and brother here http://bluestarrgallery.blogspot.com/2008/12/holiday-halo.html

    Hope you like cats, Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Binky. I'm sorry you had such a scary time in the snow. My boy, Kyle, has a cat named Whiskers who got scared during a tornado and ran away. Turns out she was living under their house for a month before she would come out. I do like cats although we don't have any here. My friends Delta and Adagio live in Oregon. They are the cats are know best but haven't seen them since they moved. Delta taught me about getting along with cats - I'll tell that story in my blog. My mom LOVES coffee and I like it with lots of cream! I must say that you are a beautiful cat - too bad your mom doesn't have more photos of you! Tell your mom that my mom loves her art work.
    Your friend,
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete